The Dawes Arboretum provides ideal gathering places for your next meeting, conference, or outing.
This room offers a dramatic view of The Arboretum with floor-to-ceiling windows, a unique setting for your next board meeting, party or retreat. Maximum capacity for the Firelight Room is 100 guests. Banquet or round tables with chairs are set to your specifications. The Arboretum offers a built-in projector and Wi-Fi access in addition to power strips and a podium. Renting party is responsible for providing a laptop computer. Nonprofit pricing available.
The Arboretum is a wonderful place to hold a picnic. The Main Shelter can host 100 guests. The shelter is equipped with picnic tables, trash/recycling receptacles, electrical outlets and access to indoor restrooms. Grilling is not permitted. Contact email@example.com for details.
The Arboretum prefers the following caterers:
- Creative Catering: Please contact them directly for a quote at 740.928.0310.
- City Barbeque. For a quote, please contact them directly at 740.281.1605.
- Other caterers permitted with certain requirements.
An organized tour is a nice addition to your function. Explore extensive plant collections, beautiful gardens and history of the Dawes family with a tour guide. Group tours are available with advance reservation. Allow 45 – 60 minutes per tour. Choose a narrated tour from the following:
- Enjoy a narrated tour from the comfort of your bus
- Relax with a guide on an open-air covered carryall with bench seats
- Stroll through one of our gardens or natural areas on a guided walking tour
- Enjoy a guided tour through our Daweswood House Museum
- Meet at the Visitors Center for a brief introduction of The Arboretum
For more information, including pricing and availability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.44.DAWES.
Please click the following link to receive more information on planning your event at The Arboretum: Event Request Form