The Arboretum offers a variety of garden ceremony sites as well as an indoor reception space. Our Events Coordinator will help ensure your dreams for this special day come true!
Choose from three stunning garden locations for your wedding ceremony at The Dawes Arboretum:
- The Japanese Garden offers peaceful reflections of trees on the water.
- Our newest wedding garden, Bertie’s Garden, is just west of the Daweswood House. A beautiful, historic flower garden overlooking the pond.
- The Red Barn Reserve offers a quiet, rustic setting with views of the pond and the meadows.
Each ceremony site includes two hours in the garden for the ceremony and photographs, an Arboretum liaison, an hour rehearsal the evening before and wedding chairs.
View the many beautiful sites The Arboretum has to offer any time, 7am to close. Contact our Events Coordinator at 800.44.DAWES (800.443.2937) or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
For your reception, The Arboretum has options in serene settings that all of your guest will enjoy.
- The newly expanded Learning Garden with breathtaking views of The Arboretum.
- The rustic Red Barn among the wooded areas, meadows and pond.
The Arboretum prefers to work with the following caterers:
- Creative Catering. For a quote, please contact them directly at 740.928.0310.
- City Barbeque. For a quote, please contact them directly at 740.281.1605.
- Other caterers permitted with certain requirements.
For more information on our wedding packages, availability and pricing, please contact email@example.com.
Please click the following link to receive more details on planning your wedding at The Arboretum: Wedding Request Form