We can’t wait to see you on Friday November 27th for the second annual Turkey Trail Challenge at the Dawes Arboretum! A few things we want to share with you for this year’s challenge…
Before the Turkey Trail Challenge
- You do NOT need to register in advance for this year’s challenge. Simply show up and participate!
- If you are NOT a member of The Dawes Arboretum, you will need to pre-purchase your admission ticket online for that date. You can purchase that ticket right now on our website.
- Please read through our COVID-19 guidelines before purchasing your ticket and arriving at The Arboretum on November 27th. You can view the COVID-19 guidelines on our website.
- This is a great event for all ages and an opportunity to create a new family tradition! So be sure to reserve tickets for the whole household!
During the Turkey Trail Challenge
- The challenge takes place all across our grounds, so be sure to explore everywhere!
- Visitors who walk 2,500, 5,000 or 10,000 steps at The Arboretum on November 27 will receive a prize while supplies last!
- Please bring your own pedometer or step counting app and count your steps as you explore the trails. Then, stop by the Visitors Center Deck to report your number and claim your prize!
- Please be sure to follow all etiquette rules for The Dawes Arboretum, which can be found on our website.
- Please keep at least 6 feet away from others who are not in your group and wear a face mask if you cannot social distance and in The Arboretum restrooms.
After the Turkey Trail Challenge
- Be sure to post all your personal group photos on Facebook, tag The Dawes Arboretum, and use the hashtag #2020TDATurkeyTrailChallenge.
We are excited to see you all this year for some outdoor fun while you explore, laugh and create new traditions for years to come! See you on the 27th!