Beginning Monday, June 1, 2020, The Dawes Arboretum will be open daily from 9 am to 7pm.
Those who are planning to visit, need to purchase admissions tickets on The Arboretum’s website prior their arrival. While visiting The Arboretum, guests need to follow the steps listed below to help protect themselves, fellow Arboretum visitors and staff.
- If you feel sick, please do not visit.
- Pre-purchased admission tickets will be required for all visitors. Tickets will be offered on the hour. While the arboretum may seem big, parking is limited and some trails can become congested. Admission tickets are $10 for adults, $5 for children ages five to 15 and free for Arboretum members and children younger than five. To purchase your timed admission ticket:
- Go to dawesarb.org and click on the “Calendar” tab in the upper right corner.
- Select your desired day and arrival time to visit, complete the online form and check out.
- Print your admission ticket or save it to your phone, and bring it with you.
- Scan your ticket at the gatehouse.
- For a step-by-step tutorial on registering for a ticket, please click here, or call 740.323.2355 for additional information.
During Your Visit
- Wearing a mask is recommended.
- Several Arboretum amenities will remain closed including the Visitors Center and water fountains.
- Portable restrooms will be available in the main parking lot.
- Please bring a water bottle and hand sanitizer, as needed.
- Follow all CDC guidelines.
- Observe all signage- new signs have been added all over the grounds.
- Practice social distancing at all times. Be mindful of others nearby.
Observing these new guidelines will help keep The Arboretum open during these unprecedented times.