The Dawes Arboretum is excited to announce the third annual Winter Wonders Walk 2020! This year, the spectacular display of our grounds will take place on December 10th & 11th from 5:30 – 9:30 pm.
Winter Wonders Walk is an annual two day event sponsored by The Energy Cooperative and Park National Bank. Experience an unforgettable display of illuminated trees along the paved Parkwoods Trail on The Arboretum grounds.
- Pre-registration is required. Tickets will not be available at the gate. You can reserve your tickets today by visiting our website.
- Tickets are $5 per car for non-members.
- If you are a member of The Dawes Arboretum, the Winter Wonders Walk is free. However, you must register for a time to arrive.
- Tickets are limited to 6 cars every 15 minutes, so please be sure to reserve your spot. Please arrive during your designated arrival time.
- The walk is approximately one mile long – shuttles will not be available this year.
- For the safety of our visitors and our staff, refreshments will not be provided or available for purchase this year.
- For the safety of our visitors and our staff, masks must be worn while walking the Parkwoods Trail.
We cannot wait to see you this year at the third annual Winter Wonders Walk 2020! Tickets are selling quickly. Reserve now at dawesarb.org.